Welcome to RENVIS
In our everyday business operations, we make use of a variety of data about identifiable individuals, including data about current, past and prospective employees, customers, users of our websites, other stakeholders etc. In addition, we provide software tools to our customers that process different type of data, which conform to the principles of confidentiality, integrity and availability. We ensure that the information these tools are processing are safeguarded against inappropriate disclosure. The purpose of this policy is to describe the steps RENVIS IKE is taking to ensure that it complies with it.This control applies to all systems, people and processes that constitute the organization’s information systems, including employees, suppliers and other third parties who have access to RENVIS IKE systems.
2. Types of data collected
The personal data collected and processed by RENVIS IKE are limited to those necessary for the specific and clearly defined purpose and the specific legal basis, for each circumstance. In this context, the processing that takes place concerns the personal data you provide to RENVIS IKE when you visit our official website, when using our services or interact with us, for example by sending a contact form.
Such personal data are:
- Identification data (e.g., User ID, Full Name, Father’s & Mother’s Name, Photo, Identity or Passport Number, etc.)
- Communication data (e.g. postal address, phones numbers, e-mail address, etc.)
- Demographic data (e.g., Nationality, Citizenship, Religion, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Country of Birth etc.)
- Communication data (Name, postal address, phone numbers, e-mail address)
- Customer data and invoices (Company ID, corporate form, ID, email, country, home address, street address, street address, city, fax, telephones) bank accounts (account number, IBAN).
- Supplier – producer data and invoices (Company ID, corporate form, ID, email, country, home address street address, street address, city, fax, telephones) bank accounts (account number, IBAN).
- Visitor data on our premises (Name, ID).
In case that processing of data is based on consent, RENVIS IKE follows all the relevant procedures provided by the GDPR.
3. How we collect and use your personal data (Legal Basis for Processing)
Personal information is collected in accordance with the GDPR and the applicable legislation, either at the beginning of your relationship with RENVIS IKE or later, and are processed on a legal basis:
- consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
- for the performance of a contract
- for compliance with our legal obligations
- in order to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests
- for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- for the purposes of our legitimate interests
RENVIS IKE might process your personal data for the following purposes by legal basis:
- Consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, such as to
identify and communicate with you
- For the performance of a contract, such as during pre-contract or contract performance
- For compliance with our legal obligations, such as to fulfill our obligations to our customers, our staff and our external collaborators, or disclosure to Public Authorities.
- In order to protect your or another natural person’s vital interests
- For the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
- For the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to develop our services through your activities and interests, for complaints management, for the protection and security of our IT system, for the protection and safety of our facilities etc.
4. Sharing and disclosing your data
5. Retention of data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. About cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of renvis.gr.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
7. Safequarding measures
At RENVIS IKE we work to ensure that the personal data we receive are processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner, are collected solely for specific and legitimate purposes, are adequate, they are related to the purpose for which we collect them and are limited to what is necessary, are accurate and up- to-date, are maintained exclusively within the specified timeframe and no longer, are processed in a way as to ensure the necessary security of personal data.
8. Your rights
- You may at any time be informed by us of access to your personal data we hold.
- You have the right to contact us to correct the data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- If we are not obliged by law to maintain the data we hold and relate to you, you can ask for your personal data to be deleted.
- You can ask us to forward your data to another authority.
- In case you disagree with the way we process your personal data, you can request the interruption or limitation of the processing
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your data at any time.
RENVIS IKE will make every effort to respond to your request without delay and in any case within one month of receiving it. This period is extended for a further two months if it is necessary taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. RENVIS IKE will inform you of this extension within one month of receipt of the request and of the reasons for the delay. If you have submitted the request by electronic means, the update is provided, if possible, by electronic means, unless you request otherwise.
In case RENVIS IKE satisfies your request to limit the processing of your data; or to terminate the processing of your data; or to delete your data from RENVIS records and if they are necessary for the preparation or continuation and performance of a contract, then either the termination by you of the relevant agreement or the inability to process your request is automatically implied. RENVIS IKE is in any case entitled to refuse the satisfaction of your request to restrict the processing or deletion of your personal data if such processing is necessary for the foundation, exercise or support of its legitimate rights or the fulfillment of its obligations.The above services are provided free of charge. However, if your claims are manifestly unfounded, excessive or recurrent, RENVIS IKE may either impose a reasonable end, inform you or refuse to respond to them.
To exercise your rights you can sent an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Consent withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was previously based on it and was made prior to its revocation.
10. Consequences of not providing your data
You are not obligated to provide your personal information to RENVIS IKE however, as this information is required for us to provide you with our services/ security purposes /legitimate interests, we will not be able to offer some/all our services without it.
11. Questions about Data Protection
If you have any questions about protecting your data, you can email to email@example.com or write to RENVIS postal address, and we will respond to you as soon as possible and not later than one month.
11. Personal Data Protection Authority
You have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) which is the competent supervisory authority for the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data if you believe that your rights are being infringed in any way.
12. Processor – Contact Details
RENVIS IKE is considered as processor with the following contact details:
Address: 10, Ioanni Passalidi Str., 54453, Thessaloniki, Greece
Telephone: +30 231 118 0008