On August 31, 2018 WIPO launched the all-new Hague Member Profiles Database for the Hague system. This e-service offers a portal to the practices and procedures of Hague System members around the world.
Choose from a wide range of data including:
- Members that do not allow deferment of publication or those that allow it for a limited period
- All the declarations made by each member
- Information on each member’s examination procedures
- Information on opposition procedures or responding to refusals
- Contact information for each Office
Find further information and access the database, here.
Source: IPR Helpdesk News
The Hague Member Profiles Database